How do I go about getting an alarm security system?
When you contact a security company be sure to ask many questions. You need to know the following:
1. Are they licensed in your state.
2. Do they have the state required liability insurance coverage (minimum $300,000.00 aggregate $600,000.00 policy).
3. Do they carry workers comp insurance on all employees.
4. Are the representatives coming to your home or office (sales reps and installers) employees of the company and covered under liability insurance and worker comp policies.
5. Do the have state required Burglar Alarm System Agent (BASA)/Fire Alarm System Agent (FASA) 14 hour certification.
- Do I need an alarm system
- How much does it cost to have an alarm system
- What's the difference between a control panel and a keypad
- Do I need a separate phone line
- How do I go about getting an alarm security system
- What is required to get a security system
- Do I need a permit
- What is a 'User's Permit And how do I know if I need one
- Do I need to register my alarm
- What Is A False Alarm
- My Alarm Went Off And No One Called, Why
- Why Does The Alarm Beep Every Time A Window or Door Opens
- My Alarm Is Going Off, What Do I Do
- What If Someone Breaks In
- What If There's An Emergency
- What Does ACT Stand For
- Where are you located
- What Does 'Check 04' Mean
- Who do I call to fix my alarm
- Crash & Smash Protection
- Customer Service
- WHY CHOOSE ACT
- How to stop house alarm from beeping
- Are ACT Installers Certified
- Will I have a problem with my alarm system over VOIP
- Can I replace the Alarm System Battery
- Should I have a Monitored Smoke Detector
- Do I have to have a 3 year Alarm Monitoring Contract
- How does my alarm system work
- What is the Best place to put the keypad for security system
- Unmonitored Alarm Service
- Will the Alarm work if I have pets
- Is it worth having an Alarm Sign in my yard
- Does ACT Security install Surveillance Cameras