Will the Alarm work if I have pets?
If the alarm system has been designed and installed correctly, pets up to 50-60lbs should not be a problem. However, if you have pets larger than 60lbs, then we need to take that into consideration when designing the system.
Our Pet Friendly Sensors should work fine for Dogs up to 60lbs.
Many of our customers have more than one dog or cat at home, it is not normally a problem and the system is able to detect that it's a pet.
We often recommend that a Motion Detector is installed in a room that is normally closed when the system is armed and everyone is out of the house. That way, pets cannot set off the alarm but intruders entering the room will.
- Do I need an alarm system
- How much does it cost to have an alarm system
- What's the difference between a control panel and a keypad
- Do I need a separate phone line
- How do I go about getting an alarm security system
- What is required to get a security system
- Do I need a permit
- What is a 'User's Permit And how do I know if I need one
- Do I need to register my alarm
- What Is A False Alarm
- My Alarm Went Off And No One Called, Why
- Why Does The Alarm Beep Every Time A Window or Door Opens
- My Alarm Is Going Off, What Do I Do
- What If Someone Breaks In
- What If There's An Emergency
- What Does ACT Stand For
- Where are you located
- What Does 'Check 04' Mean
- Who do I call to fix my alarm
- Crash & Smash Protection
- Customer Service
- WHY CHOOSE ACT
- How to stop house alarm from beeping
- Are ACT Installers Certified
- Will I have a problem with my alarm system over VOIP
- Can I replace the Alarm System Battery
- Should I have a Monitored Smoke Detector
- Do I have to have a 3 year Alarm Monitoring Contract
- How does my alarm system work
- What is the Best place to put the keypad for security system
- Unmonitored Alarm Service
- Will the Alarm work if I have pets
- Is it worth having an Alarm Sign in my yard
- Does ACT Security install Surveillance Cameras