Access Code Technology d.b.a. ACT Security.
At ACT Security, our focus is on customer service. We take pride in quality installations and complete customer satisfaction. With over 60 years of combined experience we know how to customize a system to your specific needs and lifestyle. A lot of our business comes as referrals from our customers because we take the time to design a system with them. After installation, we do follow up training to ensure everyone knows how to use the system from turning it on to using panic buttons and silent hostage features. Our job is not complete until our customers are comfortable with their systems.
Dale Burger, President Access Code Technology, Inc.
ACT Security's business mission is to:
- Protect people in need with superior products and service at affordable prices.
- Provide employment and income opportunities for quality minded people.
- Become the envy of our competitors in our market places.
- Build a quality based company to be the "Company of Choice" in our market.
- Earn the respect of all the police agencies that we serve.
- Everyone hired is an W-2 employee.
- Our sales people work flexible hours.
- We market Commercial and Residential alarm systems.
- If you have sold office equipment, home improvements, In-home sales, business phones, insurance, etc.; this will be a smooth transition for you.
- We provide hands on, in the field, on the job training.
- You will need a dependable automobile, a valid drivers license and cell phone.
- We perform a background check on all applicants, we can't hire ex-felons.
- For more information, please call 954-956-7070.
The best of professionals
The president and founder, Dale Burger, has been in the alarm industry since 1989. With product knowledge, experience and a common sense approach, we will design a security system that will meet your security needs and keep it at an affordable price.
V.P. of Administration and Systems. Paul brings over 25 years of Customer Service Experience to ACT Security.